7.12.2006

time." them know?"

I have a new favorite useless spam message. By useless I mean those wonderful emails that clog up your folder that don't even take the time to give you a link to not look at! This is one for the record books.

time."
them know?"
saw him after that. I couldn't even recognize him. He was a broken man, no
gives a smooth sweeping curve at tremendous speed. Before he learned this,



Wonderful, eh?

Let me know your favorite wastes of space. I know everyone has gotten more than a few of these.

Also, can anyone tell me why we recieve these messages that don't even spam links? Is there some way for them to still get paid? I don't understand..

1 Comments:

At 20/7/06 6:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home